Thursday 13 April 2017

Website Research

Useful Website research


Hello guys,

While I was researching in the Final Show lesson, I looked up the website of my favourite game ever created by Riot Games called League of Legends.  I saw the section of the website where they show their artwork and portfolio. 



Here, The website introduces the viewer to what is coming after, it is simple but it looks clean and professional.  


If you press the arrow on the website to your right, an introduction would appear with an animation talking briefly about the game and how it will never stop evolving.


If you scroll down the same page, other content is shown on the website which I think is a really cool design for showing artwork, sketches, steps and more.


After you navigate to your right again, artwork starts to appear which shows that the website is neatly separated and simple to navigate.  Moreover, the website has sections that you can Jump into. 


Other sections in the website showing different artworks such as: environments.  The first artwork section showcased some of the game's champions.


To make the website easier to navigate, when you put the courser of the mouse on the arrow without clicking on it; it will show you what is coming after it without navigating to it. 

This is one of my favourite website on the internet since it is straight to the point, with a simple yet attractive design, easy to navigate and has cool animation effects.  This is how my final project portfolio will look like as well.  


This website managed to show me creature art as well that managed to get me inspired by it since my project is a creature art project.

No comments:

Post a Comment